Counselling Psychotherapy Psychoanalysis
The practitioners of Dublin Analytic Practice:
- are professionally qualified in psychoanalytic psychotherapy to Master’s degree with extensive clinical training and experience in excess of 10 years.
- are registered Practitioner Members of the Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI), the professional body for Freud / Lacan psychoanalysis in Ireland.
- are members of the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP) and the EuroFederation of Psychoanalysis (EFP).
- are members of (ICLO-NLS), an affiliated group of the New Lacanian School (NLS) which is one of seven Schools that constitute the World Association of Psychoanalysis (WAP).
- adhere to APPI’s code of ethics and practice.
- are committed to ongoing professional development.
Meet Our Team
Training & Experience
Dublin Analytic Practice psychotherapists are qualified to a Master’s degree level in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy having trained at St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin at the School of Psychotherapy. We each have at least 10 years’ clinical experience working within mental health and social settings.
Dublin Analytic Practice receives adults, couples, adolescents presenting with varied concerns. From parental difficulties, loss or bereavement, addictions, bipolar, fertility related issues, depression, anxiety. Our psychotherapists are clinically trained and experienced to deal with a myriad of symptoms which cause us pain and suffering.
Each of us is a Registered Practitioner member of the professional organisations for psychotherapy, counselling and psychoanalysis in Ireland – Association of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI) (APPI) and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP) and a member of the EuroFederation of Psychoanalysis (EFP).
We are also members of the Irish Circle of Lacanian Orientation – New Lacanian School (ICLO-NLS). Each of us is committed to ongoing clinical and theoretical training, which we consider to be, essential elements of our work.